A&H

Umbro Diamond Kit

The Referee Store
I have already ordered it. I think it looks plain and simple.

Some people have been moaning about it being plain on the Twitter-sphere but why on earth would we, as referees, want to draw attention to ourselves?

Looking forward to seeing it 'in the flesh'.

Simple answer. No. I was looking forward to seeing it. But it's really nothing special. V v plan. Not a fan.

I need to see it up close. Initial thoughts are that it'll need a badge or 2 sewn on to the pocket etc.

Having seen this photo from A&H on twitter I may change my mind. The badge is Kent league badge

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Attachments

• image-791989453.jpg
    image-791989453.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 54
Having seen this photo from A&H on twitter I may change my mind. The badge is Kent league badge

Looks nice. Not sure if I'll get it, will wait and see. Side note, why's the assistant got his flag in the wrong hand??

Has nothing on the Respect kit.

Initial impression was that I hate it, but I'm sure that it will grow on me. Having seen the colored ones, can't see them being worn very often as they are almost exactly like a team's kit!

Ordered a new Respect shirt for next season, although I have a feeling that by Christmas, a Diamond will be in my kitbag :p

A and H posted a phone picture on twitter a few days ago. Not sure I like the red

Having seen it "live" for the first time last night, I will not be ordering it. It looks good... if you have the figure for it. Too fitted for my liking.

I've heard that its a bit "fitted" so no good for a fat git like me.

Might hold back for a month or 2 to get rid of the horrible gut and the re look at it and also see what the new KCFA badge is like as well.

Umbro Diamond is great if you're:

hulk-from-the-movie.jpg

or

Wayne+Rooney+during+USA+V+England+soccer+match+DrVILoeaVaXl.jpg

Umbro diamond is not great if you are built like:
michelin-man.png

or
12.jpg

My kit with embroidered FAMAO badge has just rocked up at work so I will upload some HD photo's this evening. Watch this space ----> <--------

When I get the new umbro kit it will look like I am sponsored by them with umbro boots and kit bag!!!!

Back