A&H

USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Video has been removed! :confused:

Taking a wild guess, was it PSG's Veratti getting down on his hands and knees and heading the ball back to his keeper?

If so, seems to have caused the usual heated debates on fb, with many accusing the referee of losing the plot (the usual ones who clearly have never read the good book and are completely oblivious to the laws of the game).

According to the laws, Steven Taylor's shouldn't have been allowed, but was it an oversight by the officials or the usual ignoring the laws of the game by the PL select group under the guise of "managing the event"? :confused:

According to the laws, Steven Taylor's shouldn't have been allowed, but was it an oversight by the officials or the usual ignoring the laws of the game by the PL select group under the guise of "managing the event"? :confused:
I'll answer my own question - video is 4 1/2 years old*edited*

Last edited:
It happened to me once in a game about 10 years ago, only difference was that he didn't control it with his foot first, he went on all fours and used just his head from the floor. I did nothing, but I chewed on it at the time (and since) but never expected to see it at the professional level....

'circumventing the laws of the game' - what a joke.
Should just make it so the 'passback' law applies to all body parts.
But, it is what it is. ref did the right thing, as absurd as the requirement is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back