A&H

We're New! So, we'd like to give you something for FREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theofficialsclub

Good Morning!

I'm Jay from The Officials Club. We provide the ultimate support platform for Match Officials. If you're here for the freebie, its here. (A FREE Pre-Match Checklist)

We recognise the 28,000 Referees in the UK and 110,000 in the USA and how there is very little support or incentive for any of these referees. They're just good people who want to support the game.

So to start as I mean to go on, I'm giving you a FREE Pre-Match checklist. No catch, no cost and I hope you find it as useful as I have over the years. Enter your details at www.theofficialsclub.com/checklist so I know where to send it. It's ready to print and use straight away! :)

The Officials Club provides a centralised hub for these people with everything they need in one place. It all started with our innovative learning platform and as it has grown, we have been able to provide alternative benefits to our members like our exclusive partnership discounts and a community hub.

I truly believe in creating the solutions to the problems our members face and providing them with value. With that in mind, take advantage of our Social Media on TikTok, Instagram & Facebook to catch a mixture of more free informative and entertaining content!

TikTok: @thematchofficial
Instagram: @thematchofficial
Facebook: The Officials Club

If you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you. You can message us on any platform or email me at jay@theofficialsclub.com

In the meantime, enjoy your Pre-Match Checklist and comment below with your thoughts!

Take Care,

Jay
@thematchofficial

The Referee Store
Hey! I appreciate you commenting.

There's no hustle - I am offering a solution for Referee's where everything they could need is in one place.

The Officials Club is built on three pillars; The innovative learning platform to support your development, the community hub to provide you with a supportive network and our exclusive partnerships which gives you access to benefits and savings in all areas of your life, not just football.

You can also find out more on the website; www.theofficialsclub.com

I hope that helps? :)

Hey! I appreciate you commenting.

There's no hustle - I am offering a solution for Referee's where everything they could need is in one place.

The Officials Club is built on three pillars; The innovative learning platform to support your development, the community hub to provide you with a supportive network and our exclusive partnerships which gives you access to benefits and savings in all areas of your life, not just football.

You can also find out more on the website; www.theofficialsclub.com

I hope that helps? :)
For £15 a month I would ask what you are giving referees that they don't get on this and other forums. Wish you all the best, but I can't see many referees parting with £15 a month for this, there's nothing there that they can't get elsewhere for free.

1684448492472.png

Hey RustyRef,

I love that you have taken the time to check out the website and thank you for your support.

Thankfully, there are lots of Referee's already signed up before our 'Go Live' date in July this year. We're also supported by two Premier League Referee's as well as a WSL Referee. The support has been fantastic and the community were building is positively growing!

Please, believe me that I wouldn't be working every hour of the day to build the platform if there wasn't an appetite for it. 😅

Take care

Hey RustyRef,

I love that you have taken the time to check out the website and thank you for your support.

Thankfully, there are lots of Referee's already signed up before our 'Go Live' date in July this year. We're also supported by two Premier League Referee's as well as a WSL Referee. The support has been fantastic and the community were building is positively growing!

Please, believe me that I wouldn't be working every hour of the day to build the platform if there wasn't an appetite for it. 😅

Take care
Good luck with it, but as they would say on Dragon's Den ...

... I'm out

Good luck with it, but as they would say on Dragon's Den ...

... I'm out

Hey, I'd love to hear more as to why you think it wouldn't be for you - would you email me at jay@theofficialsclub.com?

Since this thread was posted, I have checked and two of our latest subscribers are from this forum 😅

Not everyone buys every product or service - we all have different tastes and needs. That's ok and as long as I can help one person, it's been worth it.

A lot of 'salesy' talk above 😊. Haven't checked it out simply because whatever service it is, there is a charge for it to the referees. Referees do need supporting services and I understand that there is a cost involved in establishing it and keeping it going. We all would have been better off if this was funded by organisations which make money out of the game or various levels of government with finding to serve the community.

Without the BS sales patter... Seriously,.. what do I get from this that I'm not already getting from my county FA and and FA development programs?
The only extra thing is a discount code, I can't see how this is a good investment.
You might have people signed up but the key will be keeping them engaged enough for them to part with their hard earned cash.

My day job is around biz ops, inbound marketing, community building etc. so I fully understand the pitch, presentation, the lead magnet etc. and I respect your drive for a "side hustle".

My further observation is that it seems wafer thin. The "ultimate support platform for Match Officials" is a massive claim to make, especially on what is probably/arguably the most popular referee community on the internet.

In the end, if you can get users to pay for using a private forum or similar, good luck to you. From my experience of biz ops/learning/community programs, I think you will find this approach very hard to monetize. "Masterclass" type training/advice from pro refs maybe. But community or basic learning materials, I just don't think it has legs - there are so many resources available already - and for a community, you are competing, not just against sites like this, but also with the Facebook referee communities.

Hey, I'd love to hear more as to why you think it wouldn't be for you - would you email me at jay@theofficialsclub.com?

Since this thread was posted, I have checked and two of our latest subscribers are from this forum 😅

Not everyone buys every product or service - we all have different tastes and needs. That's ok and as long as I can help one person, it's been worth it.
Just for the reasons I said, and others have added to. Aside from the discount codes, and it doesn't say what they are far and what level of discount, it isn't offering anything that can't be obtained elsewhere for free.

As I said, I wish you all the best and am all for people showing business acumen to try and plus a hole, I just don't think that hole is there. Even if it was £5 a month instead of £15 I would question the value, but I think you have vastly overpriced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back