A&H

What's in your (Boot) Bag?

J-K

Level 5 Referee
Not the bits and bobs, just what tyres are you putting on your wheels?

Soft Ground: Pantofola d'Oro Lazzarini Black

Firm Ground: Adidas Adipure

Hard Ground/Artificial: Puma Esito Classic Turf

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Not the bits and bobs, just what tyres are you putting on your wheels?

Soft Ground: Fantofola d'Oro Lazzarini Black

Oh yes, I've a pair similar to these, firm ground and with white trim, incredibly comfy.

Also a pair of umbro speciali for soft ground but they rarely get a run out.

I tend not to use asto boots as I've turned my ankle badly in them twice and i'm superstitious it'll happen again!

black-next-gen-adidas-gloro-16-1-boots-5.jpg

ADIDAS GLORO 16.1 for me currently

SG adidas world cups
FG adidas X15.2
SG underarmour something or others, which are useless for playing in ( well, i blame them rather than my ability or lack of! ) presume they didnt get good feedback on them all round as they were some of the first boots they made and now discontinued

Ive a couple of pairs of Nike Premiers, comes in handy on a Sunday when I tend to have at least a coupe of games and its wet and muddy

SG Nike Premiers
FG Adidas Kaiser 5s
I'm planning get on doing a lot more games next season so if work decide to give me a much deserved raise the I might splash out on FG Premiers and SG Kaiser 5s so I always have a pair of SG and FG boots ready at a moments notice

FG Nike Premiers

that is all

I realise I am in desperate need for around 100 other boots ...

looked at the Pantofola d'Oro Lazzarini Black ... £35 for a pair (sod spending £140 on the bad boys) seems like these will do, unless Sports Direct do another magical sale ... buy 4 boots for £3.46 or something stupid like they usually do

Definitely looking to get a new pair of moulded boots soon, and I'm not sure if my studs have another wet winter in them either!

Have I mentioned my new fave boots...?
No mate, you should create a thread about it.......!

I always wore Copa moulds and AdiPure studs and Astros. Wore the copas as much as poss, and not ashamed to admit I now coach in a white pair ;)

My Adidas Copa Mundial's are just ending season 5 and they are still in great condition. I was going to treat myself to the Copa Blackout's but they were limited edition and you cant get them for love nor money.

One thing about the premiers (am I getting boring yet?); They are so light I have to open the boot bag to ensure they are in there!

Never had to do that before these wonderous boots.

True story. :)

I spent a lot of Saturday prepping mine

Kiwi Shine and Protect, then two layers of polish applied by hand (and cloth) then a final Shine & Protect.

Shame it''ll be 4 months until I need them

Back