A&H

What's missing from your kitbag?

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Just putting this out there really.

What's the one thing missing from your kitbag? Is there something on the market already that you've got your eye on? Or is there something that only exists in your head?

Interested to hear any thoughts you may have.

The Referee Store
A refs world organiser. Hmmmm... Wonder where I can get one from.
Jack, send me your address please. I'll be sending one out free of charge. Courtesy of RefsWorld.

Just to clarify what this post is about, what's the one product you can't seem to find anywhere? Do you have an idea for a product? Let me know your thoughts

:O

Always wanted a valkeen but just got mine delivered from @Soccer Superstore USA

Very happy with it and get to test it out at 1 :)

Having just sorted out my kit bag I think I'll be ordering an organiser from you very shortly too!

No real ground breaking ideas... If I had one of them I'd sure as hell have put wheels in motion by now :p

Hi. I bought a wristband with a zipped compartment and lanyard for whistle attached many years ago. It's superb as it holds my coin for the toss up but alas it's now losing its elasticity after many wet days. Haven't been able to find a replacement anywhere.

Decent whistle lanyard for me. I've had an FA branded one for a good few years now but it's looking a bit worse for wear; I've tried string ones but they just don't feel right as ridiculous as it sounds! :D

Decent whistle lanyard for me. I've had an FA branded one for a good few years now but it's looking a bit worse for wear; I've tried string ones but they just don't feel right as ridiculous as it sounds! :D
Any chance of a picture of it?

Refs organiser for me Ross... Hard to find a decent one.

Also a decent card wallet... Using the Fifa one for 3 months and it's started to split :mad:
Although as I ref in leagues where teams have to provide team sheets with corresponding numbers... I am thinking card skins are potentially the way forward :D

A good arm wallet. I use an Adidas one currently and it does the job but is not as good as it could be. I can carry my car key safely without worry in some of the less reputable/secure changing rooms.

Nothing worse than having to worry about your stuff during a game.

A cheap comms kit is something I've thought about for ages. Decent ones are very expensive and so I think they would be a big gap in the market for a low cost, good quality comms set that could be used by L4's on Supply leagues and on county cup finals where 3 officials are used. It can't be too hard to do surely???

A cheap comms kit is something I've thought about for ages. Decent ones are very expensive and so I think they would be a big gap in the market for a low cost, good quality comms set that could be used by L4's on Supply leagues and on county cup finals where 3 officials are used. It can't be too hard to do surely???
Bit hopeful me thinks

Jack, send me your address please. I'll be sending one out free of charge. Courtesy of RefsWorld.

Just to clarify what this post is about, what's the one product you can't seem to find anywhere? Do you have an idea for a product? Let me know your thoughts
Oh! i would like one of them....

My organiser(from refswold) zip broke (lucky enough was only where my RAFA book was kept) ... Suppose you'll have an order very soon Ross :)

For me, it's an organizer -- the more stuff I collect, the more I need to figure out where the hell it all is. Related to that would be an organizer that would protect the needles on ball gauges and pumps, as I seem to go through those things like some people change their underwear.

Now, the biggest problem is that you don't always realize what's missing until someone else tells you otherwise.

As things stand now, I carry the following in the kitbag:
- End pocket: Boots
- Main pocket: Kits, flags (in their own separate case)
- Side pocket (the one that needs organization): Whistles (2 on wrist-lanyard, 1 loose), two card books, several pencils/pens, index/recipe cards (for match cards), spare notepad, ball gauge, pump, competition badges, referee badges, LotG copy, sunscreen (seasonal), bug repellent (seasonal), talcum powder, tapes (white tensor, black electrical, clear medical).

Back