A&H

WOL v CHE

george.g

Level 5 Referee
Only caught the second half, but happy with Coote’s performance.

I don’t watch much PL live, but to me he’s dealt with dissent/petulance in kicking the ball away well, and a good call living Wolves the Defensive Free Kick rather than a penalty for a foul on Sterling.

Game seems to be going well, just a fair few bookings (all justifiable)

The Referee Store
Only caught the second half, but happy with Coote’s performance.

I don’t watch much PL live, but to me he’s dealt with dissent/petulance in kicking the ball away well, and a good call living Wolves the Defensive Free Kick rather than a penalty for a foul on Sterling.

Game seems to be going well, just a fair few bookings (all justifiable)
Likewise I’ve only seen the second half and it seems like he’s doing well. Game got a bit heated at one point but it feels like he’s managed to calm it down now.

Agreed with that caution for simulation for sterling in the 99th. He’s had a good game I’d say

Agreed with that caution for simulation for sterling in the 99th. He’s had a good game I’d say
Actually thought that was incredibly harsh. No pen but a decent amount of upper body contact.

Long way from my favourite ref but he was solid enough

Actually thought that was incredibly harsh. No pen but a decent amount of upper body contact.

Long way from my favourite ref but he was solid enough
I agree there was upper body contact, but for me, not enough to put Sterling down. Imo he made the conscious effort to hit the deck, in an attempt to deceive Coote - all subjective of course

Reactions: es1
Back