A&H

Worthy of extraordinary report?

A&H International
How does one find this out because I never can I’ve no clue what happens after I send in my reports

I went on my County FA's website, looked at 'suspensions', typed his name in (can put club too) and it came up.

Yeah sod him, if he was just moaning to his mates then I'd be inclined to let it go but that sounds like threatening behaviour.

I have no tolerance for those types in my games.

If its any consolation, he probably was just trying to be a big man to his mates. The ones that shout the loudest are often the weakest because they're compensating for something.

I gave one for OFFINABUS at the weekend and just checked, he has a two game ban.

Think it accumulates the more you get sent off. First is 1 game, second is 2 games etc. Goes for yellows as well, if you get 5 yellows in a half season I think, you get a game ban then two games for 10 yellows etc.

Think it accumulates the more you get sent off. First is 1 game, second is 2 games etc. Goes for yellows as well, if you get 5 yellows in a half season I think, you get a game ban then two games for 10 yellows etc.

OFFINABUS is 2 games though for the first offence.

Back