A&H

2014-15 Nike Kit

The Referee Store
I've found my 2p stays in better now I store it in my back pocket with my red card...

Does anyone know if the training range will be the same for next season?

Norfolk fa cup final officials all recieve a free nike kit this current season one for the final and too keep

On the subject of coins, early November after a week in Iceland I accidentally took an Icelandic krona and had to ask the captain to call "fish or tails" felt a bit silly

Reactions: SM
Maybe you'd have more change left if you stopped buying pens for every pocket ;)

I might up the ante slightly. Can you toss a £50 note?
I umpire cricket as well - once I didn't have a coin but I did have a tenner in my pocket so I tried with that, old queen or young queen. Didn't work, ended up picking grass!

True! If I was to get a badge embroidered, I'd first contact A&H and see what they wanted to embroider a shirt, or if that cost more than an embroidered shirt from A&H I'd buy an embroidered shirt from A&H and the shorts and socks from that website. I might even stitch on the FA Badge myself!! (well not me, my mum of course!!)

True! If I was to get a badge embroidered, I'd first contact A&H and see what they wanted to embroider a shirt, or if that cost more than an embroidered shirt from A&H I'd buy an embroidered shirt from A&H and the shorts and socks from that website. I might even stitch on the FA Badge myself!! (well not me, my mum of course!!)
Do you do RA-FA? You can get a sew on FAMOA badge from the incentive scheme.

I've got a sewn on FAMOA badge on my Umbro Diamond Kit at the moment (because I had County badge embroidered), so I'd just lift that one off that kit and transfer it to the Nike kit. I'll see in the summer which way is cheapest and buy my stuff then!:)

If it's due to stay in for 2 seasons too, I'll buy a few bits of the training gear as I won't be buying another kit the year after:)

When will we actually get to see the new training gear?
If it's the same as the players' training wear (this season's training kit is the same as one of the players' training range) then it's also on the Clubline website. Not sure which range it will be for us though.

Back