A&H

A and H Delivery

The Referee Store
Last item I had embroidered only took 4 days iirc

Usually doesnt take long, mine took 4-5 days. Think they just put the '2-3 weeks' thing as a precaution if anything, never had a bad experience with A & H to date!

It could take a while I made an order of flags, dvd, wallet and matchpad thursday and it hasnt even been sent out yet!

I used to order everything from A&H but I found that since they have got so big in terms of supplying kit and stuff there service is not anywhere as near as good as it used to be, they are very expensive now as well. Although you do need to shop around still and see where you can get the best price from

Yeah deffinatly, I recently bought the casio referee timer, it was £49.97 plus postage on A and H but I looked around and it was £42.25 with free postage, bit of a no brainer really, I ordered it thursday evening and I had it sat morning I ordered my a and h order at the same time and it still hasnt been sent out!

Ordered some kit and equipment from A&H. Had conflicting information from them, one person saying warehouse was busy then another person saying they had got my order confused.... needless to say, I haven't received anything yet :(

I ordered weeks ago almost a grand worth of kit. All new Nike kit in all colours new flags and bags.
I didn't even get an email to confirm my order so after complaining I now had an email and its been sent out today.

And a thank you for my patience at this busy time. I say if you can't handle the business then don't take it all on I will not be using them again that's for sure

I got told conflicting information as well, about when things were in stock or meant to be in stock...... a grand worth of kit Steve??? how much of a match fee are you getting?

Back