A&H

A&H Kit

The Referee Store
I got an email about it from A and H. The kit looks decent and it's cheap, just wonder what the quality is like too. Good idea though because it's the best "budget kit" I have seen on the market, (in their pictures anyway).

1. That looks spookily like the umbro diamond but without the umbro badges. Nice price if it is.

The shirt definitely does look like the Umbro Diamond shirt, the shorts don't though. ^Exactly what I though when I saw it!

The A&H Kit's top and Umbro Diamond top are the same price on their own too

Looks like quite a good kit actually, but annoyingly doesn't have any exact chest measurements for the shirts as far as I can see... I might have to ask them about that. I'm also not sure whether a completely black kit with no logo or anything would look ok, or what the pockets on the shorts are like! You'd think that they'd put more effort into 'selling' the new range that they have just launched and are promoting!

Got it this weekend. Feels like a t shirt and the shorts have no stretch in them at all. Not confident it would be any good in a match so sending it back!

Back