A&H

Accusation of bribery

Juanref

Level 7 Referee
Today during a match,
A player said “Ref how much are they paying you ?” after he’s quite literally pulled a player to the ground. This came after multiple throwaway comments like “FFS ref” F**cking hell ref” which I warned him for.
I sent him off for insulting or abusive language.
Would you guys feel the same or would you have sinbinned him.

The Referee Store
Today during a match,
A player said “Ref how much are they paying you ?” after he’s quite literally pulled a player to the ground. This came after multiple throwaway comments like “FFS ref” F**cking hell ref” which I warned him for.
Red card exactly right result.

Today during a match,
Prefect decision

Today during a match,
Absolutely the right decision. Well done!

Yes I agree. Perfect decision. I had a similar incident earlier this season but it came after the match from a parent so while I didn't dismiss them, I reported the incident and surprise, surprise, the club were charged after the hearings etc.

Today during a match,
Spot on.

Back