A&H

Open Age Assault - Who To Contact?

May have already been covered, if so I'm sorry.
If not, and in addition to everything already stated, then if this was during the game (not clear from what I've read), you should certainly abandon / terminate the game.

Glad you're physically ok.
It was during the game, yes. Very late on.

The Referee Store
Hey all, sat almost immediately following a match in which I was physically assaulted (punched twice in the face). I’ll keep things vague until I do the necessary, but from my more experienced colleagues… who should I be reporting this to?

Obviously it’ll go in through WGS, but are there any other people to whom I should be making aware of the incident? Appointments secretary? Competition? County? Etc.
Have you tried the police? I'm not being funny, but this is a criminal action and should be reported as such. I'm sorry this has happened to you and I hope you take all the time you need to recover, both physically and mentally, while your association supports you entirely.

Have you tried the police? I'm not being funny, but this is a criminal action and should be reported as such. I'm sorry this has happened to you and I hope you take all the time you need to recover, both physically and mentally, while your association supports you entirely.
A police report was made, yeah.

Appreciate the kind wishes. County (and relevant people) have all been good

Back