A&H

Ath Mad vs Real

deusex

RefChat Addict
Both teams been an absolute disgrace with the diving and surrounding the ref. Been 4 acts of VC ( 3 by Real) so far that I can't blame the officials for missing. No doubt UEFA will do nothing.still 21 mins left!

The Referee Store
I thought the referee was pretty weak, he let them speak to him like utter sh1t, even in a foreign language you could see this was dissent and very aggressive. But top flight seem to accept this week in week out.

How many times when cautioning did he have to call players in, and on a few occasions they just ignored him despite constant blowing of his whistle, and he had to go to them rather than make them come to him.

i'm pretty sure the rest of us would have been slaughtered by an assessor if we did that on a s Saturday afternoon.

Manduckic (or however you spell it) would have been off a long time ago following his clash of heads, and i thought there was nothing wrong with the challenge, fair play for him being cautioned for his elbow (even though it was pretty poor). He just ran around like a loon abusing everyone in sight!

Oh well, I have a local division 4 game tonight, lets let them run riot

The last caution where he literally spent 30 seconds beaconing a player to come to him whislt meekly edging toward him eventually just walking t the player (who had completely ignored him) and issuing it there. The player made him look a complete mug.
But the player knew (unlike at my level) that he was NEVER going to be sent off for it so why not make the ref look a tit?
The players ran that match no doubt.

The last caution where he literally spent 30 seconds beaconing a player to come to him whislt meekly edging toward him eventually just walking t the player (who had completely ignored him) and issuing it there. The player made him look a complete mug.
But the player knew (unlike at my level) that he was NEVER going to be sent off for it so why not make the ref look a tit?
The players ran that match no doubt.
I thought he was weak especially with the Garcia yellow

Back