A&H

back and looking

mike mcgill

level 4 & cfa assesor
Level 4 Referee
not been on here for a while now back and looking what a great improvement glad I didn't just wonder off into the sunset .
good to be back :D

The Referee Store
Welcome back, Mike :)

This really is a great forum. I've found out a lot of useful info since joined last year and if there's something that you're not sure about, it's almost guaranteed that somebody will know.

Thanks Mathew
good to be back on here, seen a number of members who were here all the time hope u had a good season best of luck moving forward
mike

Glad to have you back on board. Makes me really proud to see where we are now, from when I first started this site

Some stats for you, these are from where the software started logging the number of posts from around November 2011, but you can see the growth since, and to be honest it amazes me just how things have come on, especially this year. I blame @haywain and @Supermonkey for posting so much nonsense :D :p

Stats.png

Mike, I vaguely remember running a line to you at Clifton on the NSL a few years back. Kirky was on the other line if I remember right.
Could be wrong though

yes mate that was me kirky was there but to watch the match feels like it was Phil towers/Phil wooton on the other line can check as iam a saddo have all my games logged in diaries every season

Yeah definitely check, I can remember Kirky being there, just cant remember much else. To be honest I cant remember much about yesterday, let alone 2-3 years ago :D

Back