A&H

Back on forum

coventryref

Hi all im back on the forum after several months because of work comitments but now unfortunaly im off work and not too good after a minor heart attack.
looks like refereeing career could be over...

The Referee Store
Bloody hell Paul. I thought Facebook had been quiet too.

You ok mate?

im ok mate, got an appointment at the cardio clinic a week on monday and they are going to tell me if its ok to continue refereeing

latest news is they think i have a problem with one of my valves so i have another appointment on 4th april to have a 3d scan of my heart to find out if its an operation or if they can just leave it alone

Well its bad news im afraid, had a scan today and the consultant has said i need an operation to repair the valve, i have another scan next Tuesday to decide what course of action they are going to take, but either way there is a 6 week waiting list and will require me to be in hospital for 5 days.

was supposed to be Monday gone but been ill in bed with MAN FLU so they wouldn't do it, just waiting for a new date...

Well just to update everyone i have not been well again, i have been unwell was admited through A&E as my blood sugar was 31 it should be between 5-8 they did all the relevent tests and guess what i now have diabetes as well...

Bloody hell Paul! All the best mate, hope it's all under control now!

My sugars are down to about 11 now its just a case of getting my insulin dose right..., im making sure it do not stop me doing anything..hey ho welsh super cup a week on sunday cannot wait...

... & thoroughly deserved to win Referee of the Tournament considering the year you had and your performance in the U16 final! Proud of you mate x

Attachments

• IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Back