A&H

Being 'Next Weeks' Ref'

@Beezer - LWR is a refereeing term and a term we use here for our colleagues (and I use the term incredibly loosely) who let the rest of us down. Every single week. We all know of some, or hear gossip from other refs about them. They exist. They are sadly not big foot.

As for what players say - Players talk nonsense a lot of the time. In one ear and out the other. They mostly have an agenda.

You're the best ref we have had this season.

Thanks.

You're the worst ref we have had this season.

Thanks.

Last weeks ref didn't check tape/undershorts/jewellery

He's not here today. Sort it out please.

Last weeks ref was shocking, worst ref in the league

You ain't seen me yet.

Water ducks back. They rarely know what they are talking about. :) we do (or at least in terms of the laws of he game we should!)

Im with you on this one! It is open to interpretation to an extent but also shouldn't be used to bring other referees down with. I think SM has this spot on.

The Referee Store
@RegalRef .......see what you have done ;) I make one Ref defensive comment now I'm having to fight off a pack of wild aggressive Referees trying to bludgeon me to death with words :D:D

I'm glad I always send my cards through !

Though I dare not mention my personal stance on sock tape :eek:

@RegalRef .......see what you have done ;) I make one Ref defensive comment now I'm having to fight off a pack of wild aggressive Referees trying to bludgeon me to death with words :D:D

Now id love to hear that on sock tape cant be hated as much as i do!!!!!! @Beezer

I can't possibly be biased.... i come from Berkshire, i support a team from down south, i have no links to local or non local teams.
When people hear my accent they know i'm not from hereabouts so luckily i don't get any "you're bias because,......" rubbish.

@Beezer perhaps I should start a new thread called 'Next Weeks' Ref' where we could all post our LOTG aversions to warn refs following us in advance? ;)
:eek:

Back