A&H

Blades v Leeds

alexv

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Pretty poor performance from the man in the middle so far, very inconsistent with the cards and missed two reds all in the first half. As for the pen appeal from my Leeds, I think that was 50/50 and he got that right; both players fouling each other. Hoping to see more consistency!

The Referee Store
Has that crossbar stopped rattling yet? Close game, small margins, at least you had a go unlike those blue and white &@)(?... 😂

I thought that was the worst type of “game management” performance. The players got away with everything. All the shirt pulling in the second half was embaressing.

It reeked of a ref afraid to be unpopular. Classic last week’s ref.

First one is definitely a red but I’m not convinced that’s a second yellow. Unless it’s persistent fouling, whats he giving the booking for? He’s not broken up a promising attack or anything

Last edited:
First one is definitely a red but I’m not convinced that’s a second yellow. Unless it’s persistent fouling, whats he giving the booking for? He’s not broken up a promising attack or anything
Hmmm not sure. I think his first one was a shirt pull/stopping a promising attack, but this was the start of an attacking move just before half time

Back