A&H

Bournemouth v Newcastle

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Bit of an obscure one this - but you know what its like you see something and can't really believe it?!

After 2nd half drinks break I'm sure Bournemouth took a throw in, defender (Bournemouth) let it run through to GK and he (GK) picked it up?!

Given the score and context, hardly a game changer! - but anyone else see it or have I had (another) senior moment?!

The Referee Store
Bit of an obscure one this - but you know what its like you see something and can't really believe it?!

After 2nd half drinks break I'm sure Bournemouth took a throw in, defender (Bournemouth) let it run through to GK and he (GK) picked it up?!

Given the score and context, hardly a game changer! - but anyone else see it or have I had (another) senior moment?!
I didn't notice this incident, but I did notice AR1's pot belly!

Just watched it. Certainly wasn't after the second half drinks break. Bournemouth restarted with a throw near half way and played it through midfield towards the Newcastle goal. If it did happen then it must have been at some other point. :)

Cheers to the two Ks. Kes is being kind! My only excuse is that I didn't watch it live, so it WAS a bit late and the result wasn't exactly in doubt by that point - but enough of the excuses - altogether now " You should have gone to Specsavers ref!":p:oops:

Back