A&H

Caution reporting ****up

BES

Hi all

Need some advice/guidance.

Sunday night I was putting through my cautions on the whole game system from the weekends games and as I played about on the website I noticed I had some games from a month or so ago that I had not been submitted.

It seems I must have saved the cautions but not submitted so my local Fa would not have received them.

I had already included them in my match reports to the league and by entering them into whole game system my intentions were clear to submit them but Im fuming with myself for this admin **** up and know the FA look unfavourably at this and lastly the player who deserves his caution is yet to be reported.

Has his happened to anyone, what was the outcome?

What steps should I take next?

Thanks

The Referee Store
I'd recommend phoning your RDO and/or your Discipline Officer asap and telling them!

Drop James an email and explain what has happened. I would imagine you won't be allowed to submit the reports now, but if you can show you loaded them originally within 3 days of the match you can at least show it's just an IT error rather than general admin.

Don't panic! Ring the discipline department!

Having not been shown how to use WGS I was doing it how I thought I should and was just adding then saving cautions (which I assume is what you've also done), I've just rang up our discipline department to 'confess' but I didn't need to because the cards were all there.

I did double check after my first dismissal that it had gone through by seeing if the player was suspended (I had also just added but not submitted) and they had gone through.

Worth checking with them before panicking! I couldn't sleep last night after reading this thread!

Back