A&H

Certificate and all the rest of it.

Paul_Jones

Level 7 Referee
Can anyone help on this please?

I done the BRC in April. I have refereed 27 games to date with more lined up int he coming weeks however I still havent received a certificate or a number to register with the Refs association and all the rest of it.

I phoned Cheshire FA as that's who i done the course with and Trevor informed me he had done everything and that it was down to Wembley. I emailed Wembley with my course number etc for them to say Cheshire havent done somethng on the system with all the people who were on my course. I then spoke to Trevor again who said they have done it all. I feel like I am going round in circles.

I havent been to the call back evening thing (i'm sure they said there will be one?)

Thanks

The Referee Store
Can anyone help on this please?

I done the BRC in April. I have refereed 27 games to date with more lined up int he coming weeks however I still havent received a certificate or a number to register with the Refs association and all the rest of it.

I phoned Cheshire FA as that's who i done the course with and Trevor informed me he had done everything and that it was down to Wembley. I emailed Wembley with my course number etc for them to say Cheshire havent done somethng on the system with all the people who were on my course. I then spoke to Trevor again who said they have done it all. I feel like I am going round in circles.

I havent been to the call back evening thing (i'm sure they said there will be one?)

Thanks
Hi Paul

You are supposed to be signed off as a Level 7/8 (age dependent) when you complete Module 5 under the old course design (it changed on September 1st). Module 5 is your callback. In my experience, the organisation and attendance at callback evenings is a bit hit and miss. I can reassure you that if Trevor is on the case, then it will be resolved. If I were you, I wouldn't be opening this issue on two fronts, i.e. Cheshire and Wembley. I would continue to work with Trevor and let him take the case to Wembley on your behalf and on behalf of others who attended your course.

Nothing seems to have changed much then. Took me months of seemingly endless calls to my RDO to finally get a registration number. :(

Paul

I too am in a similar boat, having completed my course at the beginning of last season. Dave Welch ran my course and is my RA Chairman, I sent my 6 games to him and he confirmed in person he'd sent them to Wembley, even showing me the sent email on his laptop.

Trevor has now left Cheshire FA and his replacement is Tom Elliot (who I did a game with a few weeks ago and is a top fella also), so it's him you'd need to contact from this point.

Hope that helps.

Paul

I too am in a similar boat, having completed my course at the beginning of last season. Dave Welch ran my course and is my RA Chairman, I sent my 6 games to him and he confirmed in person he'd sent them to Wembley, even showing me the sent email on his laptop.

Trevor has now left Cheshire FA and his replacement is Tom Elliot (who I did a game with a few weeks ago and is a top fella also), so it's him you'd need to contact from this point.

Hope that helps.
Thanks mate. what makes it a bit more awkward is there's sort of three people involved in mine. Trev from cheshire FA who ran the course as i took it in Cheshire, LIverpool FA who are my county, and Wembley! I sent my 6 game form to Pat Farrell who sent it to wembley. Liv FA say they can't do anything, Wembley say Trev needs to do something on a computer to give them the info they need and Trev said he has done everything he needs to!

PS when did Trevor leave? I emailed him 2 weeks ago to ask if he'd come amd watch me on the Cheshire U21s league and he replied.

Thanks mate. what makes it a bit more awkward is there's sort of three people involved in mine. Trev from cheshire FA who ran the course as i took it in Cheshire, LIverpool FA who are my county, and Wembley! I sent my 6 game form to Pat Farrell who sent it to wembley. Liv FA say they can't do anything, Wembley say Trev needs to do something on a computer to give them the info they need and Trev said he has done everything he needs to!

PS when did Trevor leave? I emailed him 2 weeks ago to ask if he'd come amd watch me on the Cheshire U21s league and he replied.
This is why you should only ever pursue an enquiry like this through one person.

He left his RDO role at the end of July but still holds a post within Cheshire FA at the moment before he moves onto his next role aboard apparently.

Having connections with Cheshire will help in the long run, a lot of the lads in our academy are scousers. Good lads too.

I got on really well with trevor, Nigel and Liam who were the three tutors on my course. Trev asked me would i stay with Cheshire FA for development etc but it was just a little bit far at this moment in time

Back