A&H

Competition Rules

RefJef

RefChat Addict
Probably a silly question ...

I (and @Paul Clarke ) have my first league game on Saturday. We've kept in touch since our course and bouncing questions off each other before our big day!

Where can I get hold of a copy of the competition rules specific for the league?

We've got a couple of questions regarding the specifics of the league (subs, fees etc.) I've tried googling league name + competition rules, but haven't found anything. Have also tried the league's full time page (http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?divisionseason=829249135&league=454491) but couldn't find anything on that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

The Referee Store
@RefJef you should have received a hard copy of the handbook relevant to the league you are registered with.
If not there must be an online version... not on Full Time, but if you look up the website for the actual league itself.
It may not be immediately obvious as a handbook per se but it might be under, advice for officials, or something of that nature

and to echo Richard , do have a good look at ALL the "tabs" on Full Time for your League, some of the handbooks are not under the expected heading, so not always easy to find!

If none of the above works, contact the referee sec. with your specific questions and ask if he has any spare copies of the league handbook as well.

Would you believe it, i've just found out that WPL match I have on Sunday (AR) is a cup match - sec from club doesn't over burden us with details!

If any of you can find WPL Cup rules you're a better man than me - hope my referee knows what we do if scores level at 90'

I would guess E/T & pens , as is the norm, but can't find that in writing as it were anywhere.

well, after a bit of investigation, i can tell you the handbook has not been finished yet... they are just putting the last bits together.
and yes it is 2x 15mins ET followed by KFTPM if still level

Back