A&H

Copa Libertadores final

The Referee Store
I've been waiting and drinking and waiting for this to kick off! Might be thoroughly pissed by the time it actually gets going...

Anyway I cant stay up much later...... I really hope when I awake that there has not actually been a Boca fatality here, because, thats very much on the cards

It's absolutely mental. They should not be playing the game today, they probably should be playing it behind closed doors somewhere miles away as well.

Never like this country, it’s not the Falklands, it was the wincing on a 200K deal to bring a 17 year old Maradona to Bramall Lane in 1978. We ended up with Alex Sabella instead....That wasn’t handled well!

Went to River Boca once. Unreal tension. Saw a (thankfully) minor assault before the game. During the game thunderous hooves of the away Boca fans above our heads. Far less drama on the field. The footy was quite tame.

Last night’s antics look extreme. No wonder the game didn’t go ahead when forensics are checking if the tear gas in the team bus was the police’s or someone else’s!

half time in the 2nd leg, boca 1 up, lovely counter attack goal

The game seems almost impossible to referee, so much play acting, exaggeration etc but ref hasn't got much wrong

Don't like his carding technique though, appears confrontational!

Back