A&H

County Badges

Charlie Jones

Work Until You Don't Have To Introduce Yourself
guys...some help

got my first match next weekend...ordered a last minute shirt (as my old one was a wee tatty) - im getting the new Nike 2014 kit for christmas (so long as im a good boy) so just picked up the addidas champ leageu one for a bargain

my question is - do i NEED to have the county badge on it, or does one reckon ill get away without one until Christmas? baring in mind its only like 7 weeks? (sorry to scare you all)

The Referee Store
Which champs league one have you got??

You don't really need the badge for a while.
I couldn't get a kit for a while I ended up wearing a black plain polo shirt for a few games, no one your reffing cares.

I think if you start doing county cup games you might be expected to wear one, but there's many refs who only have the fa badge

the current style - black with dark burgandy slight lines on it (the double breast pocket, round collar neck)

Adidas 12 one ??

I've got that one, really comfy and loads of player comments that it looks smart, I checked about the purple lines and it's fine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 13
Adidas 12 one ??

I've got that one, really comfy and loads of player comments that it looks smart, I checked about the purple lines and it's fine

I have exact same shirt, mind you I've put both badges on it.

If you haven't got a county badge mate have you at least got an FA referee one?

thats the kiddy!

no badges at all mate - getting both county and famoa on my Nike one when i get it - tbh i cant do 2 weekends from now til christmas - its only likely to be for 6 matches or so

err, it's not B&W so its a no go.

Burgandy does not appear in the colours that a Grass roots level ref can wear, does it?

Same as teams cant play in all black.

Black and white - both in colours for a kit, and for this question.

Who did you check this with, and assuming got the OK for it, @svenny76 ??

err, it's not B&W so its a no go.

Burgandy does not appear in the colours that a Grass roots level ref can wear, does it?

Same as teams cant play in all black.

Black and white - both in colours for a kit, and for this question.

Who did you check this with, and assuming got the OK for it, @svenny76 ??

What's B&W??

Adidas kit is not authorised by The FA. Black and white are the only colours grass roots referees are allowed to wear. Wake me when this thread is locked zzzzzzzzz......

Who turned it into a can you cant you
Thread, not Charlie and not me.

As stated this kit is fine to wear, the lad was asking about badges not the colour.
As above, clarification has been sought if this is allowed, and MY COUNTY have no issues with this.
Feel free to answer Charlie's question about badges though.

Going back on topic for a moment gents. I went 2 full seasons without a badge on my shirt. Wouldn't get too hung over it. Worst case have a word with you RDO and ask for a badge and stick it on with some double sided sticky tape. Job done

Who turned it into a can you cant you
Thread, not Charlie and not me.

As stated this kit is fine to wear, the lad was asking about badges not the colour.
As above, clarification has been sought if this is allowed, and MY COUNTY have no issues with this.
Feel free to answer Charlie's question about badges though.
Why put a badge on a kit you're not allowed to wear? Better to get a kit that he is allowed to wear and he affixes his Referee badge. When he qualifies as a County Referee, he can wear the County badge.

Back