A&H

Cro V England

The Referee Store
Friendlies are officiated by 'Last Week's Ref'
Rashford's two sitters were desperate; quite like those England fans on the hill

This is not a friendly though
You're right, it's a friendly with a bit of tinsel
I've always felt that the best way to introduce a winter break, is to get rid of these pointless International Breaks

I hate the break in domestic football, I agree these international breaks could be better uses to give players, especially at top clubs, a break in what is an incredibly busy period. At the very least a midweek without a game!

They are necessary to fund National FAs. Club sides will be off to Dubai to play friendlies during any winter break anyway. Why is it always the FA making concessions to ease fixture congestion.
Go to an 18 team premier league. Simples!

They are necessary to fund National FAs. Club sides will be off to Dubai to play friendlies during any winter break anyway. Why is it always the FA making concessions to ease fixture congestion.
Go to an 18 team premier league. Simples!

And make the championship a 26 team league?

By the way, did everyone notice in the 17th minute England had a free kick for offside in their own penalty area. The ball was played laterally and touched again before it had left the area. The ref rightly whistled and signaled a retake, to the apparent surprise of the players.

I’d love to disagree, I really would

If your looking for an alternative, Steve Bruce is available 😉 although I agree there doesnt seem to be any kind of break in the championship except the occasional excitement of internationals.....

If your looking for an alternative, Steve Bruce is available 😉 although I agree there doesnt seem to be any kind of break in the championship except the occasional excitement of internationals.....
Nah you’re alright! Pulis May be boring but at least he’s putting points on the board :):)

Back