A&H

Cup Final

The Referee Store
Nice work mate - one question though: have they provided you a team of officials of similar height to you this time (reference to your forum avatar :p ) so you don't look like Gulliver next to them?

What is the venue like?

Haha! I have a similar hair length at yhe moment as in that picture but its getting lopped off saturday morning haha! The ref on Sun is a bloke i had for the semis of the same competition last year, the team in Div 2 were beating the prem team 3-0 with 5 mins left, 3-3 after 90+4 then prem went on to win 5-3, it was all us officials faults apparently haha!

The venue is decent, its the same place as on TV when Warrington played Exeter in the FA Cup, the changing rooms are quite small but the clubhouse is ok, nice little place for a cup final.

Got an update on my move to wales SM, im being placed as an AR on the Alliance League, if you know what that is? Haha

I am told by a colleague in the know that it is a decent quality of football.

Ah cool, i think the North Wales Fa person said it was wales' second tier or something? I dunno haha, ill cross the bridge when it comes to it haha

Where you moving to Steve? I run the line on the welsh alliance too, decent standard of football played over 2 leagues.

Fingers crossed dude! What kits do refs wear in Alliance league? I need to get new kit cause all mine is English FA badged! Do they wear the adidas ones like CL or nike like PL?

Back