A&H

Decent Block!!!

Was doing a U16 game the other week with the home team in blue against a team in Orange and made an excellent block much to the delight of the Parents and Players, as the ball was volley clear by a defender and me being only 6 or 7 yards away (I know I was too close to play) and took the volley square on!

Was painful and lasted about 2 mins but was funny for everyone involved.

A&H International
I took one to the face at a drop ball before, much to the amusement of the 13 year old lads

Not been hit with the ball this season... But did drop my match card in the wind and have to chase it around the pitch Benny hill style. That amused everyone who was not me!

As long as it doesn't lead to a goal and people laugh then it can benefit you - if you laugh as well (only do it if other people are laughing) then you will gain some respect

This Saturday just gone I took one straight in the nuts after not reading the game quickly enough and getting caught up with play. Had to take seriously deep breath and thankfully half time was only two minutes away. Safe to say I sat down and blew the whistle at the same time, I needed a longer break than the players.

I've managed to jump or dodge them so far this season... My reactions are improving:)

Back