A&H

Denmark - Peru

The Referee Store
That's really how VAR should be used, although slightly disappointing that the referee missed it real time as it really was obviously a penalty.

Great use of VAR...

For me it just highlights how bad it was in the Arg game not to give Pavon a penalty. I do not see how the two incidents are different.

That's really how VAR should be used, although slightly disappointing that the referee missed it real time as it really was obviously a penalty.

To be honest this is the first match that's had a referee who isn't a semifinal or final caliber ref. I think we may see more cases like this as we move into the heart of the tournament.

To be honest this is the first match that's had a referee who isn't a semifinal or final caliber ref. I think we may see more cases like this as we move into the heart of the tournament.
This points to how the powers might "actually" be using VAR. To protect the elite refs by not using it in their games!

How about the clear and obvious pen for Denmark following peru’s Missed pen!

feinting to kick the ball once the kicker has completed the run-up (feinting in the run-up is permitted)

It's pretty clear the run-up hadn't been completed.

Cheers just checking your awake cwyeary ;)

47th minute - An example of the delayed offside flag. The World doesn't stop contrary to popular belief.
I'm envious of you in a way. You really are taken by this whole process and are doing a good job on the propaganda front
The envy is borne out of my losing interest in top level football. I know i'm screwed where VAR is concerned, because I don't like it even when it works. Prolonged player protests and the whole circus thing that goes on. Depressing

Gonna take time to get a system that everyone is at ease with, personally I woudnt have had it in the first place but I guess times change & you have to move with them.

You’d be surprised latest lotg & mod cons like micro waves blue ray etc take a while to make there way up north :D
How can you decrie an area that has virtually invented everything you enjoy today. From trains, light bulbs, steel, Yorkshire Puddings! I’m posing questions for educational purposes...

How can you decrie an area that has virtually invented everything you enjoy today. From trains, light bulbs, steel, Yorkshire Puddings! I’m posing questions for educational purposes...

No you aren't, you are taking things off topic / spamming / deliberately getting things wrong. Please desist …. :)

Back