A&H

Difference between levels 7 and 6

The Referee Store
As far as I'm aware there's not much difference between 7 and 6 is this right?
Depends to some degree where you are based. In some areas there is little difference in the standard of football, in others with more divisions progress can be more gradual.
With the new promotion system you can move up the ladder quickly if you are good enough.

Depends to some degree where you are based. In some areas there is little difference in the standard of football, in others with more divisions progress can be more gradual.
With the new promotion system you can move up the ladder quickly if you are good enough.
Okay, I'm considering going for the February promotion, I turn 16 this week so I would have to get 10 middles in from 14th Jan to end of Feb with a school event one weekend and lines on the county league this has became a very slim window. So I don't know whether it would be more sensible to wait until the end of the season or to try and achieve level 6 earlier.

There is not a cut off date beyond which you lose any accumulated matches, so start whenever you feel ready.
Remember you need to update your Child Protection status from this week.
Don't rush everything - it is good to be ambitious but experience of refereeing open age football is invaluable as you seek to advance your refereeing career.
Happy Birthday for this week!

There is not a cut off date beyond which you lose any accumulated matches, so start whenever you feel ready.
Remember you need to update your Child Protection status from this week.
Don't rush everything - it is good to be ambitious but experience of refereeing open age football is invaluable as you seek to advance your refereeing career.
Happy Birthday for this week!
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Is it best to contact RDO to sort CRC?

Back