A&H

Dissollusioned and confused by assessments?

Seeing as AoL and MC are given as strengths, I'd be a bit frustrated at not scoring 4 in those areas, which would have given you and extra couple of marks.

Ask for a northern assessor next game, the rumours are they mark higher than their southern counterparts, which I can vouch for.

The Referee Store
Talking to the player after you've played advantage is a contrived piece of nonsense, if you would've talked to him for a non-advantage foul then you'd obviously do it after playing advantage.
Seeing to be doing something rather than doing things that really aide match control is a common theme in most of the 5-4 assessments posted.
Quite correct. Speaking to the offender is a means of ensuring everyone knows you have seen the offence and they don't decide to exact their own revenge which will impact on your match control.

Seeing as AoL and MC are given as strengths, I'd be a bit frustrated at not scoring 4 in those areas, which would have given you and extra couple of marks.

Ask for a northern assessor next game, the rumours are they mark higher than their southern counterparts, which I can vouch for.
Rumours are wrong but they are inconsistent. There are three leagues covered by the local Pool. One area allegedly looks after its own and marks down any incomers.

AoL 4, MC 3.5, PW&F 3, AA 3, C 4, T 4, A 3.5 = 72
I read the comments on the report and came up with 72 before I read it. The fact that MC is a strength yet is marked as standard is a reflection of the highlighting of your posture. I disagree with the comment about moving backwards to keep an eye on the GK, that's what you have ARs for. They can monitor while you sprint back into position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back