A&H

Edin Dzeko

The Referee Store
Its one of those, in the real world you sacked, gross misconduct. Do it on the park at top level, weeks wage and half dozen games out. As if it never happened.

Last edited:
Its one of those, in the real world you sacked, gross misconduct. Do it on the park at top level, weeks wage and half dozen games out. As if it never happened.
It's one of those 'in the real world you're sacked and facing criminal charges'.

I'd want to see at least a full season. And that's taking into consideration the 'players are more important than anything' leniency the FA has. That leniency should only go so far.

A player who does that should be spending enough time on the sideline that he contemplates picking up a uni degree to fill the time to find work.

Glasgow currently has a (in)famous spitting in street court cases nearing conclusion...
Religion related as usual, guy has been caught, admitted it, spat on a priests back, and court just deciding on the punishment..

I won't be surprised if he only gets a few weeks. Italy's suspension system seems to be very lenient. Last week we had a Serie C manager headbutt an opponent manager viciously (criminal assault) and get 6 weeks. I would have expected 6 months.

I won't be surprised if he only gets a few weeks. Italy's suspension system seems to be very lenient. Last week we had a Serie C manager headbutt an opponent manager viciously (criminal assault) and get 6 weeks. I would have expected 6 months.
Yes, I'd be expecting a slap on the wrists. As @RustyRef pointed out recently, the top flights can't have their commercial attractions go missing for 6 months

Reactions: one
Back