A&H

Equally as unbelievable!

DanCohen17

Simply The Best
Much like @jojo's thread, I too had a ridiculous Saturday!

Having been moved from Supply League middle to Contrib (Southern Central) line late on Thursday, I arrived at the ground on Saturday, but having not heard from the referee.

The other assistant and I were just chatting as normal and we quickly got the feeling the ref wasn't turning up. A few phone calls later, and a mild panic from AR & I, I ended up confirmed as in the middle. Got hold of a local referee I know to come and run the line.

I ended up doing the full game as the referee at a level above normal and thoroughly enjoyed it!
Seems I'm in the good books of The FA though, which is never a bad thing ;)

The Referee Store
Bet the original ref isn't though lol. Wouldn't have thought it would happen at your level.

Nice work Dan.

While I appreciate talking of fees is a little ugly, after jojo's post I am curious. The game is a lower level? What are the fees at that level?

Nice work Dan.

While I appreciate talking of fees is a little ugly, after jojo's post I am curious. The game is a lower level? What are the fees at that level?
My game was Step 4, Jojo's step 2. Both Steps 3&4 have the same fees which are £45 for ref and £30 for AR's. I thought Conf North/South fees were more than Jojo said actually, but I've never found out for sure!

Can't remember exactly what the ref's fee was, but AR fee is £35.

Back