A&H

Ever had one of those days?

Kes

I'll Decide ...
You know, you wake up, you haven't slept particularly well, mainly because the cold you thought you'd shaken off seems to have returned with a vengeance.
You're aching all over, full of snot and when you look out of the window to see the cold damp rain coming down, you really really wish that today of all days, you could just sit indoors in the warm with the telly on and feel sorry for yourself rather than don a black referee kit and go and run about in said wet for 90 minutes in a few hours? ;)

Well that's me today that is. :( :grumpy:

The Referee Store
You know, you wake up, you haven't slept particularly well, mainly because the cold you thought you'd shaken off seems to have returned with a vengeance.
You're aching all over, full of snot and when you look out of the window to see the cold damp rain coming down, you really really wish that today of all days, you could just sit indoors in the warm with the telly on and feel sorry for yourself rather than don a black referee kit and go and run about in said wet for 90 minutes in a few hours? ;)

Well that's me today that is. :(:grumpy:
Yep. More than once.

Refereed a supply league with a bug a few years ago. Felt pretty rubbish throughout but got through it, then with 5 minutes left I can only assume the Immodium had worn off and it was very touch and go whether I would make it to the end or not. Blew for full time and no time for handshakes, absolutely legged it back to the changing room.

Morale of the story is be very careful if you have a dose of the Ertha J's, whatever you have taken to cure it might not last 90 minutes ... :poop: :bite:

Refereed a supply league with a bug a few years ago. Felt pretty rubbish throughout but got through it, then with 5 minutes left I can only assume the Immodium had worn off and it was very touch and go whether I would make it to the end or not. Blew for full time and no time for handshakes, absolutely legged it back to the changing room.

Morale of the story is be very careful if you have a dose of the Ertha J's, whatever you have taken to cure it might not last 90 minutes ... :poop::bite:
oooh dodgy reason for a match abandonment lol

Morale of the story is be very careful if you have a dose of the Ertha J's, whatever you have taken to cure it might not last 90 minutes ... :poop::bite:
Thought you'd given the Number Two a Red Card but then realised it was only Yellow ... :D:D

You’re showing your age RR :eek:, I reckon 95% of members won’t know who Eartha Kitt was! She had a mate called Tom Tit from memory!

Not heard that phrase for years!

Gentlemen, come to Cape Town in the Western Cape. Sunshine 95% of the year, Table Mountain, beautiful women, and cheap beer. Refereeing paradise!!

I've pulled an 82K order today so its steak tonight near sunny Chorley (Up Holland)....Who cares about anything..... where's my beer Pedro!!!

When refereeing in Khayelitsha or Mitchell's Plain, or any other township for that matter, your referee kit must include, red & yellow cards, 2 x whistles (both of which can be heard by police dogs), bullet & knife proof shirt, incontinent pants, stopwatch (with GPS function), flick-knife, toss-up coin (value of which must be less that one Rand), crash helmet, and stun gun.

When refereeing in Khayelitsha or Mitchell's Plain, or any other township for that matter, your referee kit must include, red & yellow cards, 2 x whistles (both of which can be heard by police dogs), bullet & knife proof shirt, incontinent pants, stopwatch (with GPS function), flick-knife, toss-up coin (value of which must be less that one Rand), crash helmet, and stun gun.

So slightly less equipment than is needed for the Celtic Rangers game?

Back