A&H

Fantasy league???

would you be interested in a fantasy league?

• Total voters

micky2001

Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to have a fantasy league for refchat members?

I've not been involved in one for years so I'm not sure where you can make a league but I'm sure if someone did there would be demand for it with the forum.

Anyone any good at setting one up?

The Referee Store
Last years league kind of fizzled out a little... mostly from my perspective because liverpool were playing so poorly every week.... :D

I've got a couple going this season already, wouldn't mind adding another. The fantasy iTeam app is what we're using for one at school.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Officially endorsed, free, quick and easy, does 'classic' leagues and head-to-head versions. I'm nearly always checking my team and results weekly so, I'd be happy to set up a league of both options and post the codes here.
If the votes are correct, we should have at least 8 entries (at the time of posting).

Classic - Code to join this league: 1179827-285161
H2H - Code to join this league: 1179827-285175

Classic - Code to join this league: 1179827-285161
H2H - Code to join this league: 1179827-285175

Right, there's plenty of hot air wafting around here most days. We all have our opinions, we all have our differences and we all have EPL allegiances (don't we?). Now, there's no excuse ...
I'm in!

And yes @Ross, a Refsworld UK freebie or two would be a great gesture for the winner. I can still change the league name to reflect the kind offer of sponsorship.

Tell you what. I'll offer prizes for 2nd and 3rd as well.

Back