A&H

Junior/Youth Feeling bullied

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
For first time in 4 seasons I've once again felt bullied in my decision making even thou I gave my decisions as I had seen them ended up cautioning the captain of white/black for dissent and having to have a word with one of my linos to put him in his place

The Referee Store
so....attempted bullying rather than bullied, if i've read that right, given that you booked one culprit and upbraided another

well done, that man

I tried really to prevent all what happened at one time the Lino did not help me when he said ball had gone out but Lino did not know and never did eye but Lino put his flag up in an attacking throw so he confused me so I went defensive throw to be on the safe side but the away manager started piping up I'd was being bullied

I just ignore comments like that. Anyone saying I'm being influenced by other players or spectators etc are talking utter rubbish. Its water off a ducks back.

If in doubt, I'm always giving it to the defending team as well!

I tried really to prevent all what happened at one time the Lino did not help me when he said ball had gone out but Lino did not know and never did eye but Lino put his flag up in an attacking throw so he confused me so I went defensive throw to be on the safe side but the away manager started piping up I'd was being bullied
Sounds like you did with it appropriately. You;re always going to get sniping like this. Either ignore it or challenge it. You've challenged and it was the right thing to do.

Back