A&H

Finding out the outcome of a report

LHref

Hi guys,

I am just wondering whether I will be informed of the outcome of a misconduct report in terms of punishment provided and if not can I ask anyone? This is not a major incident (like an assault or anything) I am just curious.

Thanks

The Referee Store
Generally you won't find out. If you contact your county FA, they may tell you, but equally, they may not. I don't think we have any entitlement to find out the outcome of a misconduct report or whatever else.

Your job is done after the report goes in and the hearing is heard (if there is one), there is no need for you to be told.

Not sure I 100% agree with it, but that's the system.

CFA'S are reluctant to disclose sanctions handed out because then referees might have a sudden realisation that they are often not well supported by their CFA!

So they feed you the bullshit line that you shouldn't worry about it after submitting the reports!

Agree with other posts, in my local area we hear have absolutely no feedback on disciplinary outcomes. I don't really have a problem with this unless it is a situation involving referee abuse or assault ~ in such cases I think you have a basic right to know the outcome, my local RA has been pressing for this to be the case.

We may not officially get the outcome, but i find players talk and that chatter soon gets around - punishments dished out aren't secret for long!

On my County website there is a link where you can search by team or players for disciplinary outcomes.....

Back