A&H

Open Age first match of season 13/14

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
My first match this season is on the line in wolverhampton combination but that so far anyway

The Referee Store
Fair play mate,

Mine was a line on the Bromsgrove Prem but I woke up to an email this morning taking me off the game and now I'm Refereeing a Div 3 match instead.

My first game is a mid week game a fortnight today, a pembrokeshire league division 3 match. Games straight after work are a pain in the bum, but hell, footie season is nearly here! Yay!

Edit: And also picked up a couple of friendlies next week which is nice so should be in fine fettle for the first league game

Last edited:
i have a pre season this Sunday Norwich city u12s v south end, but other than that no games this season as no reply's from managers! :(

The busiest start to a season ever!

Supply middle on Saturday, done!
Friendly between Stevenage & Watford on Monday lunchtime (middle), done!
Ryman Prem line on Monday evening, done!
Herts Charity Cup line (2 Southern League sides) on Tuesday evening, done!

I'm so looking forward to resting the rest of the week!

Man alive, now that is a nice jam packed schedule! Survived with no niggles etc?

No niggles, just a lot of stiffness/soreness! Had a wonderful sports massage this morning of my physio! Was much needed.

And yes, very much a case of no rest for the wicked!

Completed my final preseason match tonight on a very rainy evening. Came through it with no problems and fitness held up well after a match Tuesday night also.

Roll on next Thursday for first league match!

Hooray! I've avoided rain all pre-season. I'd say thankfully, but I've mmmeeelllttteeeddd out there a couple of times.

Just received new fixtures this morning, think something is amiss as I've got games 3rd-8th September. Superman, I am not.

EDIT: A-ha. I'm assessing a couple. Phew, thought I'd have to clone myself.

Last edited:
Back