A&H

For those watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green

Don't get me started!

WSL - Everton at home in blue, Arsenal change from their usual red to...……….light blue - madness!

But as ref you can still wear all black. It was the ref in black, black, light blue socks that was just ridiculous to look at, Wales gk was in a Everton blue but surely ref could have worn all blue or got keeper to change.
I know its already decided at top level but I am never happy to see, say, Chelsea v Man City when they both wear blue, if for no other reason than my thought process in the game and when using comms, is, "blue ball" and so on
Confuses me, easy done i know

The Referee Store
But as ref you can still wear all black. It was the ref in black, black, light blue socks that was just ridiculous to look at, Wales gk was in a Everton blue but surely ref could have worn all blue or got keeper to change.
I know its already decided at top level but I am never happy to see, say, Chelsea v Man City when they both wear blue, if for no other reason than my thought process in the game and when using comms, is, "blue ball" and so on
Confuses me, easy done i know

Am I allowed to mention (again!) that every referee decides to wear black to match David De Gea? …….. No thought not!:p

Am I allowed to mention (again!) that every referee decides to wear black to match David De Gea? …….. No thought not!:p

I dont use that line anymore as I was 100% he would in the FA Cup final yet he wore yellow to Olivers black, so, I dont mention it anymore !! consider myself told !!

I dont use that line anymore as I was 100% he would in the FA Cup final yet he wore yellow to Olivers black, so, I dont mention it anymore !! consider myself told !!

That's because they were 'away' I guess. There's still the other half a dozen times times it happens every week in the top 2 divs to get worked up about!

Back