A&H

fox 40 fuZiun

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might come across a referee who has one who might let u have a go...
Its just trial and error. I went through a fox 40 and acme thunderer before finding the blast. The thing with the sonik blast is it doesnt need the tongue technique - it works better with it but its not a pre requisite of getting a good sound out of it. If you are gunna chance on a new whistle this is the one to chance on.

Funnily enough just done some digging and the old pea whistle I’ve been using is the acme thunderer 660.

I’ll you tube this tongue technique & go from there, but in all honesty for £4 I’m very happy with the acme it’s just so small to hold, sounds like we’re on the same page so I might give the blast a go.

The Referee Store
Maybe you need some advanced training in this tongue technique, maybe you need to squeeze your lips a bit harder?? The things you learn on this forum are never ending! :rolleyes:

Try this one

Legend one, I’ve just scrolled through some right freaks on YouTube running round blowing whistles that’s exactly what I was after.

Neighbours gonna luv me when I get in.

Reactions: one
pick up a sonik blast... far far easier to get the desired sound you are looking flr and incredibly flexible for tone, loudness, and an expert at multiple blasts when needed.

This. ^ ^ ^ ^

All day long. No better whistle out there for the money. ;):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back