A&H

Fulham vs Huddersfield

Joshref

RefChat Addict
I’m not moaning about a decision going against Huddersfield this week, instead the opposite. Will try to find a clip but for anyone watching the game, that’s not a pen is it?

Fulham keeper has nowhere to go, feel that’s very unlucky. But Huddersfield take the pen and a shock 2-0 lead against Fulham so I’m not complaining 😉

The Referee Store
Very definition of pk, and credit referee for a good advantage in the build up.

would have been a red under the old dogso laws, then we are in the unlucky camp, so this pen is a good example of the positive change

Very definition of pk, and credit referee for a good advantage in the build up.

would have been a red under the old dogso laws, then we are in the unlucky camp, so this pen is a good example of the positive change
Are you still of the opinion it's a penalty?

Great advantage, then craps the bed with the pen. Adrenaline, eh? What a drug.

It's clever from the attacker, but I think the keeper should have gone all in - if he dives on that ball it's an easy sell for me to go the other way.

But I'm with @Anubis I'd be giving a penalty here. The minority club! 😅

In real time, watching it live yesterday I was happy. Keeper appeared to challenge from behind the attacker and clean him out.

On seeing the replay I’m of the opinion that at worst it’s a subjective call. Don’t give it? Not going to complain and say you’re wrong. Give it? Not going to complain and say you’re wrong.

I can genuinely live with either decision. It’s most definitely not a mistake for me.

Not for me. The keeper has a right to his position and the attacker initiates the contact. The GK could have helped himself by staying square, rather than half turning his back, but that is GK technique not LOTG

Goal Kick.

i dont think it's nailed on but i can see why it can be given. i dont think VAR would overturn it given the opportunity

user Tealeaf has posted all thats needed.
I am now confused.

Tealeaf is 50/50 on this. They are happy with both decisions.

You were not. You said "it's a penalty 8 days a week".

That's a different view to yours. Maybe you didn't read it properly.

Back