A&H

Harsh Red.....Apparently

Justylove

RefChat Addict
Binned a player for OFFINABUS today. After a foul tackle had been committed, which was deserving of a yellow, no more, he chose to run 30 yards to scream "You F***ing Vile C**t" in the face of the offender. Both he, and his manager after the game were shocked that I sent him off, with the manager telling me it was "very harsh" and I over reacted to the situation. :facepalm:

The Referee Store
I’d just smile and walk away if a manager said that to me after. There’s no point getting into a discussion with someone who thinks that’s harsh

That C word can't really be said in a funny way, Its usually said with venom and usually ends up as their final act in proceedings!! Great call, lets hope the manager took your great call into consideration and gave you a great Club Mark!!

I had a game today and with no AR a lad has ball on roughly halfway line by tech area (even though there wasnt one) im checking the line for offiside and ball goes back to keeper.

As i turn lad on the floor, never heard one appeal when he released the ball but manager had a go at me for missing it (i might well have)

The game was poor two poor sides and i explained if i missed it ive missed it honestly, his reply "you shouldn't be refereeing if you missed one"

They were on at me from this incident then after the game he approached me and said "you're not putting them cards in are you mate"

Doubtful as I binned his Assistant from the Dugout as well :)

Gud stuff JL :angel:.... I also stood up to such filthy industrial language too and gained a strong reputation in 2 leagues, after a while they virtually stopped doing it because my reputation proceeded me... Took a while but it does eventually work... If I ever returned I'm sure I'd have a complete new bunch to educate!!!

Back