A&H

Heart rate monitor

The Referee Store
I rarely use my monitor. I frightens the life out of me telling me that I'm at 90% max within 2 minutes of setting out on a 5 miler. Interesting to see how fast the rate comes down on a sprint session though, it does show that you can train your body.

svenny76, you a star, I've been after one of these for a while as I've always been keen to know my work rate etc when I ref. Had a go with it tonight on the line between Haverfordwest County v Garden Village in the Welsh League Div One. My print out from it is here, was a bit fast at first then fairly easy as they had a bloke sent off second half so became a bit of a stroll.

https://www.polarpersonaltrainer.com/shared/exercise.ftl?shareTag=b6cc6013f19e5d28b7aa683fed3a877b

Does it have a stopwatch function?

It may well do, but I just used it in addition to my watch. I gave no doubt when I switch through when it's running the the timer will show up.

It definitely has a count up, you can switch between 8 different displays when it's running. Loving this piece of kit.

How'd you get that?? I've not plugged the USB in to the laptop yet, used it once and loved it.

I don't think there is a stopwatch as such, it counts up to 60 mins then starts again at 00, you can stop and start (pause your work out) I just use my Casio rft for that though

That's what I meant the stopwatch, it depends on what training view you have on as to whether you use it or not. Currently I've just been viewing my current heart rate, distance covered and one other I can't recall right now. I've got quite a tasty game this afternoon so will be interested to see what it comes up with.

Back