A&H

Hello to everyone

Mick Begley

EFL Assistant Referee
Level 2 Referee
Hello everyone,

I have been looking and reading here for a while you all sound a very nice bunce of people.

My name is Michael Begley I am a new Referee started this year although I have been part of football all my children's life, I started this year so I could help my boys out and there team didn't have to pay for a Referee at there home matches they play for an under 15 club in Dorset, Things have quite dramatically changed for the good I love Referring that much I need more and more I love it!.

I have recently been senior assistant referee in two Dorset Premier games and one junior assistant in another I have been in the middle fourteen times already this year I am hoping to go far in the game.

All the best to you all.

Mick.

The Referee Store
Welcome to the site Mick, enjoy your stay here

hi mick,

welcome to the site, i like you have just started this season, and this place is full of knowledge should you need it after a tough game.

all the best.

Thank you Andy,

To be honest nothing gets my back up if it happens then it can be sorted, I love the game and the way it should be played rules are rules thats why we are here.

One thing I do regret is that I should of became a Referee a few yeas ago but better late than never!

I have full Respect for our Referring community.

Cheers.

Mick.

Thank you Andy,

To be honest nothing gets my back up if it happens then it can be sorted, I love the game and the way it should be played rules are rules thats why we are here.

One thing I do regret is that I should of became a Referee a few yeas ago but better late than never!

I have full Respect for our Referring community.

Cheers.

Mick.
funny you should say that dave and i were just saying the other day we wish we have of done this when we were younger.

Back