hello

The Referee Store
Hi Ryan

Welcome to RefChat.

We're a friendly bunch here, so if you've got any questions, feel free to ask

Glad to have you on board

hi ryan,

i completed my course in september and i wish you all the best,

only advice i can give you is revise the laws of the game before you go and it will be a breeze.

welcome to refchat, use this forum as much as you can it has help me through me first 4 games so far, and i expect many more.

awesome mate, have you been given a kit if not ask your course instructor for a promotional code for A&H and you can get a starter pack wembley kit at a discount i think it is normally around £80 you will get the kit flags cards whistle match pad can not remember what else

None of this discounted kit malarkey when I did my course! I was lucky to get a certificate lol :)

Ill second that Ross, when I started we had to sort out our own kit just got told were to buy it!!!

all right ross and dave i got a hand me down kit, but when i was looking at getting my first kit, i came across this on a and h only no one else had heard of it so i guess a and h don't really promote this.

Think my first kit was a god awful prostar thing. Lasted about 3 games before I bought an Umbro kit

what do you think the fa will do when we can no longer purchase umbro kits ? and every ref is having to buy cheep kit ever 5 matchs!!

I also got hand me down pro star!

I've heard whispers that FL/PL are moving to Nike kit in Jan! Prices surely to rocket and means all of us who bought Umbro Diamond are gonna look stupid!

no, nike referee kits are horrible, i think im getting a free ra kit, whistle, notebook, cards and flags

week 3 on the referees course (lol) its going really well im really enjoying, i got my practicle next week, buzzin

got my last 2 sessions over the next two thursdays first one is fouls and misconduct secound week is my exam, nervous - do anyone know where i can get some practice exams please?

You can't get practice ones I don't think but they are easy if you know the laws! I ended up with 97 and 100% on mine, so good luck!

was gonna say best thing you can do is learn the LOTG like its religious!

Back