A&H

Hey guys!

Possi

Hi!
My name is Paul and I'm a ref from Germany. And that's the reason, why I'd like to know, what a refereeing level is (?).
I officiated in about 150 games since 2011, so I've completed the examination successfully at the age of 12. Thats the lowest age, you can do the test in Germany. Now I'm 15 years old and I'm very interested in the english language and in refereeing of course, so I signed up in this forum.

Please don't take possible mistakes amiss, but I'd be happy to have some improvements to my grammar and stuff. ;)

Greetings,
Paul

Last edited:
The Referee Store
The level system works from the bottom of grassroots all the way to the premier league. The order is as follows going from the top to the bottom:

Select Group- The 16 Full time referees on the premier League

Level 1- National Level (Championship, league 1 and 2)

Level 2- Panel Leagues (The Conference)

Level 3- Contributory Referee (national level football)

Level 4- Supply League Referee. This is the highest local level and I the level that referees must pass a fitness to attain

Level 5- Senior County Referee (local)

Level 6- County Level Referee

Level 7- Junior County Referee. This is the level given to you when you pass the basic referee course unless you are U16. First level of open age refereeing.

Level 8- Junior Referee. 14-16 years old who hae completed the course. You can only referee players younger than you.

Level 9- Trainee referee. Not yet finished te course

Level 10- Inactive. A referee who used to be a higher level but has retired but is still active within refereeing. For example as a tutor or assessor.

Guten tag Paul!

You've come to the right place for all things refereeing.

Good luck to your lads tonight, hoping for a nice comfortable win for you.

Back