A&H

Hey There

YorkieRef

Hey,

I'm Tom, I'm 17 from Yorkshire and I'm doing the BRC in March. I've had a look through a few threads already and it looks like a good site, so I thought I'd join! :)

The Referee Store
Welcome to the site Tom. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have

Hey,

I'm Tom, I'm 17 from Yorkshire and I'm doing the BRC in March. I've had a look through a few threads already and it looks like a good site, so I thought I'd join! :)

One thing I will say is the BRCs tend to be so full of clueless "doing it to get them out the house" types, that if you have spent time on here you will seem like a pro in the course. Always good as you will be remembered by those doing the course!

One thing I will say is the BRCs tend to be so full of clueless "doing it to get them out the house" types, that if you have spent time on here you will seem like a pro in the course. Always good as you will be remembered by those doing the course!
Yeh, I feel like I've picked up quite a bit just by looking through the forums already, haha, they're very helpful actually! :) And is being remembered really a good thing?
Nice to see another person from the steel city
Not quite from Sheffield, but near enough! :p

Yeh, I feel like I've picked up quite a bit just by looking through the forums already, haha, they're very helpful actually! :) And is being remembered really a good thing?

Not quite from Sheffield, but near enough! :p

It is when it comes to cup appointments :)

Back