A&H

High tackle

Mattybuz

Hello all. Kids u10 mini soccer game. Ball was there to be won and was in the air at the time of the tackle. If the players foot was aimed at the others midriff (no contact made). The player was going for a loose/bobbling ball. Is there any indication on what a high tackle is deemed to be? My gut instinct would be blow for an idfk for playing in a dangerous manner. Would this be the right call ? My gut would say the tackles need to be low, rather than charging in high attempting to win thr ball.

The Referee Store
Hello all. Kids u10 mini soccer game. Ball was there to be won and was in the air at the time of the tackle. If the players foot was aimed at the others midriff (no contact made). The player was going for a loose/bobbling ball. Is there any indication on what a high tackle is deemed to be? My gut instinct would be blow for an idfk for playing in a dangerous manner. Would this be the right call ? My gut would say the tackles need to be low, rather than charging in high attempting to win thr ball.

In mini soccer all free kicks are direct (with one minor change this season) - a free kick is indeed correct.
A word of advice to the offender would be a good idea.

Back