A&H

How are the pitches looking?

Managed to get a game this morning. Pitch was in good condition to say it had been raining all night

A&H International
My game was again off. I'm praying will be on next weekend but I think the Atlantic Ocean causing havoc will see that it isn't!

Managed to get 2 games in this morning, both on artificial. Went pretty well considering they were my first games for 6 weeks!

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd relax, finally got a game in today. I must say I feel much better for having got it done, was starting to get very fed up with constant postponements.

Could get my game in today, venue has been switched due to a ground clash and as long as a have no heavy rain it's on

I'm with Southend-Ref ... Most Essex pitches are playable - had one yesterday, one today, both on grass - yay !!

Actually saw the park near me being used yesterday. At first I thought it was my eyes playing silly buggers, but after a closer inspection, it was real.

Few games on locally, mine was called off AGAIN!! Have a county ladies game this afternoon, not been called off yet!

Back