A&H

Iber Cup 2014

You're going to have an experience in refereeing like no other, believe me. I can guarantee it will change you as a referee for the better and also mature you as an individual. On your return I would lay any money on your parents and close friends saying 'where has the Aled who went to Lisbon gone'. I am returning as an assessor this year after coaching West Riding CFA referees in 2012. One was level 4, the other three were level 5. It's testimony to the Iber Cup that what they took from the tournament has been a factor in them all gaining further promotion, one to level 3 this time.

The Referee Store
I like the sound of that, I've had a promotion to 4A (English 6) and hopefully can get promoted to 3B next season (English 5) and onto the development group in my area which should give me a fast track to 2 (Welsh Premier line, English 3) or even better would be 1A/B (Welsh Premier middle, English 2/1). Just have to take it slowly.

Whats the rough sort of cost to go to these types of tournaments guys?? I know it's to late this year, perhaps next year

You're going to have an experience in refereeing like no other, believe me. I can guarantee it will change you as a referee for the better and also mature you as an individual. On your return I would lay any money on your parents and close friends saying 'where has the Aled who went to Lisbon gone'. I am returning as an assessor this year after coaching West Riding CFA referees in 2012. One was level 4, the other three were level 5. It's testimony to the Iber Cup that what they took from the tournament has been a factor in them all gaining further promotion, one to level 3 this time.

First time I'm going to be assessed is at the iber cup! Should be really useful and I will learn a lot hopefully!

Fixtures for your (@Aled & @Joshua Brayshaw ) games for the first 2 days are out I see.

Congratulations guys, some good games there, and I see your together on most of the games. Good luck:)

Good luck to both of you! Will definitely look into going next year, seems like an invaluable experience.

I was until I saw about Air Traffic Control, now I fear for my flight being canceled...

Good morning from Hotel Los Olivos where we are on Day Two of the Group Stages of the MadridSurCup. Last night's games in the U19 section saw Heavy Woollen referees take charge of 2 very competitive games.

Looking forward to the appointments for tonight which will be announced at noon local time. I have been co-opted on to the appointments group with a brief to assess referees across the international group in preparation for the appointments to the finals on Saturday.

The standard of play is high and is matched by the referees. Everyone is working hard and should be rewarded come Finals Day.

blogger-image--1038663373.jpg

Back