A&H

Injured played not leaving pitch after a caution

SM

The avuncular one
Pre game with kick off looming - "you lads aware of the changes to the laws of the game?"

Player; quickly run through them for me ref

"Oh dear. Let's just get on with it, I'll let you know when one crops up...." :angel:

Slightly later in the game it took me a while to persuade the other team that an injured player does not have to leave the fop if he is treated quickly and he is injured by a foul tackle which results in a caution (or red card).

It was the fouled players team who didn't believe me, the opponents knew of the change. In the end I was like, leave the fop if you really want to, I'm telling you you don't need to though....

:rolleyes:

The player was in two minds like I was setting a trap; ha! Gotcha! You didn't go off! Have a caution! :aliens:

The Referee Store
Pre game with kick off looming - "you lads aware of the changes to the laws of the game?"

Player; quickly run through them for me ref

"Oh dear. Let's just get on with it, I'll let you know when one crops up...." :angel:

Slightly later in the game it took me a while to persuade the other team that an injured player does not have to leave the fop if he is treated quickly and he is injured by a foul tackle which results in a caution (or red card).

It was the fouled players team who didn't believe me, the opponents knew of the change. In the end I was like, leave the fop if you really want to, I'm telling you you don't need to though....

:rolleyes:

The player was in two minds like I was setting a trap; ha! Gotcha! You didn't go off! Have a caution! :aliens:

You set yourself up with that first question though!:)

Back