A&H

Insanity

jojo

Assistant World Cup Sweepstake Organiser
Level 7 Referee
What is it like? I'm wondering on whether to buy it, and want to get some opinions on it. I've found a website which sells for £32, which is less than eBay! And a lot less than the official £100!

Thanks

The Referee Store
It lives up to its title. It's mental.

Don't do a power squat unless your sure your knees are bomb proof!

I hope its good! Just bought! Should be here by the end of the week, and I will begin on Monday next week! God help me! Thanks

If I'm not on here next week theres a reason! I won't be thanking you after the first couple of weeks if its too bad! Have you done it then? How many times? What were the results like for you?

Made it to day 3 and blew my knee out with the power squat. It is great, very hard and I can see it will work (mate in work managed more of it and got good results) been a bit scared to get back to it just yet. Will be picking it back up around the Xmas break time from footie :)

Hopefully will do me some good. I'm not doing it for the weight loss, just the cardio fitness side of it. If I feel it in my knee, I'll just miss that out, and do something else. Thanks:)

My definition of the Insanity workout was last Saturday. 2 hours of throwing myself around a massive soft-play playbarn with my daughter and then going off to referee. No wonder I was ****ered after 28 minutes!

I've dont the fitness test today, and feel knackered. The sweat was dripping of me. It was very hard, but I feel good after it, and looking forward to the next one!

Yep! I feel quite happy with myself. I didn't do as many as they did on some of the exercises, but on others I was only a few away! I don't feel too bad now, but at the time it was hard.

Do it! I feel better for it! Can't wait for tomorrows workout already! You don't wanna wait till Christmas, and you'll be better with your cardio, especially on those sloping pitches ;). But, if your knee goes again, I will not take any liability! Just don't do those squats! :D

Day 2 complete. Wow, much harder than fitness test. Had to have more breaks than yesterday, but still did tonnes more. Still enjoying it though! You having a go yet?

Lol I'm building up to it

Oddly now o mention it, I do remember day 2 being harder than day 1

I'm looking forward to this 'recovery' on thursday! It is a lot harder. Pure cardio tomorrow I think...

I only payed £32 for it, and have a bet that if I finish it after 60 days I win the £32 back! It is really good, and the recovery was welcomed!

Fair play, its one hell of a workout and worth doing, I am starting it soon once I move house and im no longer on the top floor.

Back